This website is operated by Magic Mobile. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Magic Mobile.
Magic Mobile offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, warranty terms, returns terms, notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following purchase policy, warranty policy, returns policy (“Purchase, Warranty & Returns policy”), including the additional terms and conditions and policies referenced here in and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of warranty and returns apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read this Policy (“Purchase, Warranty & Returns policy”) carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Policies (“ Purchse, Warranty & Returns policy”). If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to these Policies (“Purchase, Warranty & Returns policy”). You can review the most current version of this Purchase, Warranty & Returns policy at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of this Purchase, Warranty & Returns policy by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – Warranty
- We are not responsible for damages that may or may not occur during the repair or installation process. Our warranty covers all non-functional or defective parts on our products. We are not responsible for how a repair service center (You) uses parts purchased from Magic Mobile. If a part is damaged during the repair or installation process or transportation process, the warranty offered by Magic Mobile on this or these parts is automatically canceled.
- For any product purchased from Magic Mobile (https://mymagicmobile.com/), you MUST perform the test before installing.
- All LCDs / OLED (“Display Screens” in general term) whose adhesive film has been removed and the screen is black will not be accepted.
- All Touchscreen / Digitizers whose adhesive film has been removed will not be accepted.
- All LCDs / OLED (“Display Screens” in general term) that have been installed to the customer and that after a short time have a Touchscreen problem could be exchanged after testing.
- Our XK2 technology LCD (“XK2 Display Screen” in general term) is guaranteed for lifetime from the date of purchase. This warranty on XK2 is limited to a dead pixel problem and/or a touch function problem. Any damage caused by a customer or by the end user automatically voids this warranty.
- Our Batteries are guaranteed for a period of 1 month from the date of purchase provided that the malfunction is specific to the product itself. Any damage caused by a customer or by the end user automatically voids this warranty.
- Our Accessories are guaranteed for a period of 1 month from the date of purchase provided that the malfunction or defect is specific to the product itself. Any damage caused by a customer or by the end user automatically voids this warranty. Accessories returns will also be sent for testing.
- The warranty on new phones purchased from Magic Mobile (https://mymagicmobile.com/) is 1 month from the date of purchase. If a phone has a manufacturing defect or problems on its components, it must be returned within the time covered by the warranty in its original box and with all accessories provided during the purchase. Any phone that has been hardware or software damaged will not be accepted. Upon receipt of the returned phones, we request an RMA from the appropriate operator and then we wait for his response to send him the product. After the verdict of the operator, we will contact you to inform you of the status of your return.
- There is no return, exchange or refund on all repair tools (Listed as “Repair Tools” on https://mymagicmobile.com/).
- To authorize a return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we issue a return authorization, this does not necessarily mean that we will issue or execute the exchange. This implies that we will accept the part(s) returned for evaluation. If the returned parts do not comply with our return policy or are not in good condition, we will reject them. For each return that does not comply with our current policy, we may charge you a restocking fee or return the item to you at your expense
- All Parts must be returned in their Magic Mobile retail packaging as received upon your purchase otherwise they will not be accepted.
- For all accepted returns, we must test them to determine if the cause is specific to our part or to an improper installation / manipulation by the customer. Our delivery charges are not refundable.
- The returns test takes an average of two weeks. If the problem is specific to our parts and covered by our warranty, an exchange with the same part will be done. If you purchase the same product as the one returned during the test period, only in this case, a credit will be granted after the test verdict.
- Insurance and return shipping costs are YOUR responsibility. The responsibility to return the part(s) safely and without damage(s) is YOUR responsibility. If an exchange is approved, the spare part(s) will be sent along with your next order.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- A breach or violation of any of these Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – Purchase Policy
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information).
- Due to the nature of our products, your purchase is FINAL. We do not accept the return of functional products if your customers change their mind. Thank you to be sure before making any purchase from Magic Mobile.
- All prices, promotions, content, special prices listed on https://mymagicmobile.com/ may be modified at any time without prior notice.
SECTION 3 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the retuns, warranty or purchase policy should be sent to us at email@example.com